PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY HAS COME AND GONE. WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER SHORTLY. FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.
The apocalypse may be inevitable, whether it’s a financial collapse, societal meltdown, or out-and-out religious persecution. But with this $2,000+ collection of gear, you’ll be prepared to meet it with force and finesse. Not one but two high-powered guns, a packed-and-ready-to-go bug-out bag, a sweet watch and sunglasses, and high-quality print of biblical badass David (painted by Clash Daily’s Doug Giles himself) equip you to meet any threat with epic style.
The Ultimate Armageddon Kit features:
- Black Mossberg 464 SPX 30/30 (retails at $535)
- Black 500 JIC 12g shotgun. (retails at $435)
- Emergency bug-out bag. (retails at $250)
- Smith Serpico shades. (retails at $119)
- Invicta Men’s 11228 Reserve Chronograph Silver Dial Grey Leather Watch. (retails at $212)
- 36″x48″ Giclee print of “David and Goliath,” painted by Doug Giles. (retails at $500)
If you want to fast-track your TEOTWAWKI preparedness, and do it in style, simply register by submitting your email address in the box to the left. That’s it. Good luck!
Entries must be received no later than midnight on July 31, 2013.
After submitting your entry, you will begin receiving complimentary updates from Clash Daily and Girls Just Wanna Have Guns!