It’s normal for cats to bring home half-dead kills for their owners. But these ‘presents’ from cats and dogs are not normal at all. And number four is just plain weird.
1. This cat understood its owner better than most cats. It didn’t bring home a dead mouse or bird.
It brought home some sausage… probably from a neighborhood BBQ.
Nobody is quite sure where it came from.
Maybe they should train it to bring home a beer, instead.
2. Flowers. Cats and dogs both.
It was kinda cute when this dog brought home a flower…
And adorable when this one did…
This cat, however, cuts a fresh one every day.
Yeah, the neighbors must be sooo loving that skill.
3. The retriever brought something back.
It just wasn’t the ball.
Where did the potato even come from, anyway?
Good luck returning THAT to the original owner.
‘no really… keep it’
4. Take this dog golfing. He could help with the divots.
“Hi there, I’ve brought you some dirt.” No, not the gossip kind.
We’re not sure, but we suspect he may chase parked cars, too.
Loveable, to a fault. Bright? Eh, not so much.
5. This guy will make you feel appreciated at the office…
…even if the people you work with don’t.
Stay and play with me..!
6. Hi, do you want another pet?
It’s anybody’s guess where the dog brought this kitten back from.
7. Some dogs will bring you your slippers.
Others might bring you the newspaper.
But have you ever seen this before?
But do you know the creepiest part?
Nobody who lives there now even uses dentures.
Could they belong to the previous homeowner?
Or is some poor neighbor still frantically looking for his teeth?