Fight the living dead…
Or the dead-dead…
Or anyone else with the Gerber Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit.
The Gerber Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit includes:
- Gator Machete: High-carbon stainless steel body with both fine and serrated edges. 25.7″ long, 18 ounces.
- Camp Axe II: Single-hand axe ideal for battles requiring up close and personal interaction. Molded plastic sheath, form steel head. 17.3″ long, 34.6 ounces.
- Gator Machete Pro: Multi-purpose blade can be used as an axe, machete, or knife. High-carbon steel head and handle; handle has Gator-Grip covering. 16.5″, 18 ounces.
- Parang: Styled like a traditional jungle machete. Light, sharp, and balanced. Will also clear a path through brush so no one trips on the way to saving the world. 19.5″ long, 25.4 ounces.
- LMF II Infantry: Field tested by American troops. Can cut through a seat belt or the Plexiglas of a chopper. 420HC stainless blade. 10.6″ long, 24.3 ounces.
- DMF Folder: Compact death with a locking tanto blade for quick insertion. 8.4″ long opened, 4.8″ closed, 6.2 ounces.
- Epic: Use right- or left-handed with equal dexterity. Low profile, minimalist design means zombies will be dead before they even realize you’re armed. 7.3″ long, 5.1 ounces.