I’ve had Labs all my life.
They’re great dogs.
But destructive as hell.
My dog Nick that I had it high school, actually ate some Sheetrock off the garage much to my parents’ dismay.
But Nick had nothing on Rollo.
An exasperated couple forked out £25,000 making their kitchen dog-proof after their pet Labrador Rollo ate everything in sight, from jars of mincemeat – including the glass – to a whole pack of yoghurts and a box of cigarettes.
The binge-eating pooch gobbled anything he laid his eyes on after teaching himself how to open the kitchen’s cupboards, drawers and fridge.
His owner Sue Kirk, from Sleaford, Lincolnshire, even found him raiding the dishwasher after cracking how to break in there too.
However, after the loveable nine-year-old scoffed everything from Christmas cakes to visiting builders’ lunches, she and partner Stewart Maher, 47, decided it was time for action.
Read more at The Daily Mail